This is a step-by-step guide on how to log in to your Kanbanize account
You have two options to log in to your Kanbanize account: You can either access the login page using:
- your unique URL (subdomain.kanbanize.com)
- our homepage (https://kanbanize.com/user-login/)
Log in via your unique URL
- Go to your direct URL link, e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com to access the Login page.
*Each Kanbanize account has a unique URL, e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com where the subdomain stays for your company‘ s account name.
2. Enter your email and password and click on Log In.
* Use the email which you have registered in the system when creating your account.
Log in from Kanbanize homepage
To log in from our homepage, follow these steps:
- Go to our homepage www.kanbanize.com and click on the User Login button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your email and password and select: Login.
Note: If you are registered in several accounts you can either click on the Email field and choose from the list the email with which you have registered in the account you wish to login to.
or click in the Password field and you will be asked for which email you want to use a password. Choose the email and click on the Login button.
Log out from Kanbanize
To logout from your Kanbanize account, click on your Username at the top right corner of your screen -> select Logout.
No Access to my Kanbanize Account
If you enter wrong password or email, for security reasons the login forms will not show any information if for example your email is deleted, misspelled or not registered at all. You will always receive the following error: Invalid email or password.
In this case try several combination and use the Forgot Password link as last resort to reset you password.
If you are still not able to access your account, the possible causes might be:
- You've used another email for your registration.
- You had an old trial account and did not login/use it for more than 3 months.
- Some of the account administrators deleted or changed your user email.