How to log in to your Kanbanize account? A step-by-step guide.
You have two options to log in to your Kanbanize account:
- using your unique URL (subdomain.kanbanize.com)
- using our homepage
1. How to Log using via your unique URL link?
Step 1: Go to your direct URL link, e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com to access the Login page.
Each Kanbanize account has a unique URL, e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com where the subdomain stays for your company‘s account name.
Step 2: Enter your email and password and click on "Log In".
Note: use the email address which you registered in the system when creating your account.
2. How to Log in from the Kanbanize homepage?
Step 1: Go to our homepage and click on the User Login button at the upper right corner of the page.
Step 2: Enter your registration email address and password and click "Login".
Note: In case you are registered in several accounts, you can click on the Email field and choose the email you have registered for the corresponding account from the list of email addresses.
Note: If you click in the Password field you will be asked for which email you want to use a password. Choose the respective email and click on the Login button.
3. How to Log out from Kanbanize?
To log out from your Kanbanize account, click on your Avatar at the top right corner of your Dashboard and select Logout.
4. What to do if you don't have access to your Kanbanize account?
In case your email is deleted, misspelled, not registered at all or your password is wrong, you will receive the following error message: "Invalid email or password".
Please, try several combinations or use the Forgot Password link to reset your password.
If you are still not able to access your account, the problem might be in any of the following reasons:
- You've used another email for your registration.
- You have had a trial account and you haven't accessed it for more than 3 months.
- The Account Owner has deleted or disabled your registration email address.
In case you need additional assistance, you can contact the Kanbanize Support team at email@example.com