Using avatars is the best and easiest way to visualize the distribution of work in your team and to display who is working on what on the board.
There are two ways to add an avatar and personalize your account: You can create an avatar using a picture saved on your computer or set an external link as your avatar.
1. Add an avatar from your computer
1.1 Click on your Username at the top right side of your board interface and go to "My account" to open your Account details.
1.2 In the Account details tab, click on Edit avatar and choose "Upload from computer".
- Select a file from your computer.
- When the picture is uploaded, you will have the option to crop the image. Click on the image and drag a square to select that part of the image that you want to make visible. You will see a preview at the top right of the window. If needed click and drag any corner of the square to resize the image.
- Click on Crop Image and your avatar will be uploaded.
- Click on the x-sign at the top right of the window if you wish to cancel the action.
- Click on Save and the message “Avatar has been modified” will be displayed.
- Click on Save and the following message will be displayed “Avatar has been modified”.
Note: You might need to refresh your browser by clicking Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+R to see the changes. If you have changed your avatar, but the old avatar is still displayed, although you have received the confirmation message “Avatar has been modified” -> you need to clear your browser cache.
2. Set an external URL as an Avatar.
2.1 Click on your Username at the top right side of your board interface and go to "My account" to open your Account details.
2.2 In the Account details tab, click on Edit avatar and choose "Set external URL".
- Copy the image address you want to use as an avatar and enter the URL in the dedicated field. Note that the URL needs to be HTTPS.
- Click on Save and the image will be uploaded.