Avatars are the best and easiest way to visualize who is working on what on the board and we strongly recommend you to use them.
There are two options to add an avatar: You can create an avatar using a picture saved on your computer or set an external link as your avatar.
Add an avatar from your computer
- Click on your user name at the top right of your main screen and go to My account to open your Account details.
- Click on Edit avatar and choose Upload from computer from the dropdown menu.
- Select a file from your computer.
- When the picture is uploaded, you will have the option to crop the image. Click on the image and drag a square to select the part of the picture which to be your avatar. You will see a preview at the top right of the window. If needed click and drag any corner of the square to resize the image.
- Click on Crop Image and your avatar will be uploaded.
- Click on the x-sign at the top right of the window if you wish to cancel the action.
- Click on Save and the message “Avatar has been modified” will be displayed.
Note: You might need to refresh your browser by clicking Ctrl+F5 or Ctrl+R to see the changes.
If you have changed your avatar, but the old avatar is still displayed, although you have received the confirmation message “Avatar has been modified” -> you need to clear your browser cache.
Set an external URL as an avatar
Open Account details by clicking on your username (at the top right of your main screen) => My Account
- Click on Edit avatar and select Set external URL.
- Copy the image address of the image you want to use as avatar and enter the URL in the dedicated field. Note that the URL needs to be HTTPS.
- Click on Save and the image will be uploaded.