If you have forgotten your password, you need a temporary password to log into your Account. There are two ways to request a temporary password: from your direct URL (e.g.yoursubdomain.kanbanize.com) or from our homepage -> User Login.
Follow these steps to request a temporary password and reset your password:
1. Go to the direct URL of your Kanbanize account (e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com) and click on Forgot your password? -> "Click here" in your Login page.
2. Visit our homepage https://kanbanize.com/ -> User Login -> click on Forgot your password?
3. In both cases a new window will open up-> enter your email address -> click on Send and in a few minutes you will get your new password with which you will be able to login again.
4. You will receive an email with a temporary password. It will only be valid for your first log into the system.
Note: Due to security reasons the form above will not provide information if your email is registered or not. If you don't receive an email, the following reasons might be valid:
- You've used another email for your registration or there is a typo in your email.
- You had an old trial account and you have not accessed it for more than 3 months.
- The Kanbanize account Administrator has deleted/disabled your email.
5. Go back to the login page, enter your email and use the temporary password to Login to your account.
6. Do not forget to change your password before logging out the system, as the temporary password will be valid only for the first log in.