If you have forgotten your password, you need a temporary password to log into your Account. There are two ways to request a temporary password: from your direct URL (e.g.yoursubdomain.kanbanize.com) or from our homepage -> User Login.
Follow these steps to request a temporary password and reset your password:
1. Go to the direct URL of your Kanbanize account (e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com) and click on Forgot your password? -> "Click here" in your Login page.
2. Visit our homepage https://kanbanize.com/ -> User Login -> click on Forgot your password?
3. In both cases a new window will open up-> enter your email address -> click on Send and in a few minutes you will get your new password with which you will be able to login again.
4. You will receive an email with a temporary password. It will only be valid for your first log into the system.
Note: Due to security reasons the form above will not provide information if your email is registered or not. If you don't receive an email, the following reasons might be valid:
- You've used another email for your registration or there is a typo in your email.
- You had an old trial account and you have not accessed it for more than 3 months.
- The Kanbanize account Administrator has deleted/disabled your email.
5. Go back to the login page, enter your email and use the temporary password to Login to your account.
6. Important: Do not forget to change your password before logging out the system, as the temporary password will be valid only for the first log in.