If you have forgotten your password, you need a temporary password to log into your Account. There are two ways to request a temporary password: from your direct URL (e.g.yoursubdomain.kanbanize.com) or from our homepage -> User Login.
Follow these steps to request a temporary password and reset your password:
1. Go to the direct URL of your Kanbanize account (e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com) and click on Forgot your password? -> "Click here".
2. Visit our homepage www.kanbanize.com -> User Login -> click on Forgot your password?
3. In both cases a new window will open up-> enter your email address -> click on Send and in a few minutes you will get your new password to the provided email address.
4. You will receive an email with a temporary password. The password will only be valid for your first log into the system.
Note: Due to security reasons the form above will not provide information if your email is registered or not. If you don't receive an email, the following reasons might be valid:
- You've used another email for your registration or there is a typo in your email.
- You had an old trial account and you haven't used it for more than 3 months.
- The Account Administrator has deleted/disabled your email.
5. Go back to the login page, enter your email and use the temporary password to Log In to your account.
6. Change your password before logging out the system, as the temporary password will be valid only for the first log in.
To change your password:
- Click on your Username at the top right side of your account-> select "My Account" -> use the Account Details tab.
- Enter your new password and then confirm it.
- Click on Save.