If you have forgotten your password, you would need a temporary password to log into your account. There are two ways to request a temporary password: from your direct URL or from our homepage.
Follow these steps to request a temporary password and reset your password:
- Go to the direct URL of your Kanbanize account (e.g. subdomain.kanbanize.com) and click on Forgot your password? -> Click here.
2. Go to our main page www.kanbanize.com -> User Login -> click on Forgot your password?
3. In both cases a window will appear -> enter your email -> click on Send and in a few minutes you will get your new password with which you will be able to login again.
4. You will receive an email with a temporary password.
5. Go back to the login page, enter your email and use the temporary password to Log In.
6. Change your password before logging out the system, as the temporary password will be valid only for the first log in.
To change your password:
- Go to your Account Details (click on your username at the top right of your main screen-> My Account)
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click on Save.