You need to have administrator privileges to invite users to join your account.
There are two options to invite users: through the Administration Panel or directly through the Board view.
Invite Users through the Administration Panel
1. Click on Administration, at the upper right side of your screen to open the Administration panel.
2. Type the email of the person you want to invite in the Email address text box (the top right side of the panel). If you want to grant Administration privileges to this user, set a check mark on "Administrator" -> Click on: Send Invite.
3. Assign the invited user to the to the corresponding boards and projects, else once accepting the invitation, they will see an empty dashboard. If the user was not invited as administrator, select a board role for each board from the dropdown.
4. The user will be added to the Registration Members list with status: not confirmed. You will not be able to edit not-confirmed members' properties until they accept the invitation.
Note: When the user confirms the invitation you will see their name in the Registration Members list. Click on the icon Registration Members Settings (dotted menu) to edit the member or their privileges (administrator or user). Click on the green checkmark to confirm the changes.
Import users from a file through the Administration Panel
1. Go to the second tab Import Users from File at the top right side of the User Management.
2. Browse the file. Note: Allowed file formats are: xlsx, xls, csv, and txt.
3. Confirm if you want to import all users from the file by clicking on "Yes". If you select "No", the import will be stopped.
4. You will get a confirmation that the users have been imported successfully and the users will receive an invitation email.
5. Go ahead and assign the new users to the boards you choose.
Invite Users through the board view
You can invite users directly from your board -> use the Invite Users icon at the upper left side of your board interface.
1. Type an email address and press Enter. By repeating this action you can create a list of users, that can be invited in bulk.
2. Once your list is completed, select the permissions for the users and click on: Invite Users.
Upon confirmation of the Invite and registration in the account, every user will be automatically assigned to the board from which they were invited.
3. If you want to change the privileges of the users at a later stage -> use the Registration Members Settings (the dotted icon that belongs to every user).
Note: If there are no free licensed seats in your account, the new users will be invited, but they will not be able to register in the account. When they click on the invitation link, the following error message will appear:
In this case you need to either disable some old users or upgrade your account.
Resend an invite
If the invitation link you have sent to a user has expired and you wish to reinvite them -> go to the User Management tab of the Administration panel -> click on the envelope icon to the right of the user.
Resending the invite will make the original one invalid -> confirm the action by clicking on Yes.