You need to have Administrator privileges or to be a Project Manager of a board to be able to assign users to the board.
Only registered users in the account can be assigned to projects and boards.
To assign a user to a board, follow these steps:
1. Click on Administration at the top right side of your screen to open the Administration panel.
2. Go to the Board Assignees tab.
3. Choose a project and a board from the dropdown menu.
4. Select the user you want to assign to the board from the Non-members of the Board panel.
5. Click Assign users and select a User Role.
The user will be added to the Members of the board panel.
User roles are provided per board, which means that users can have different roles on different boards depending on their responsibilities.
When someone creates a board, regardless of their own user role, they are automatically assigned as a Project Manager to this board.
How to unassign users from a board?
If you want to unassign users from a Board:
1. Go to the Members of the Board panel in the Board Assignees tab.
2. Select the user you want to unassign.
3. Click on Unassign users.
Change User Role of Board Assignee
To change the user role of a board member, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Board Assignees tab of the Administration panel.
2. Choose the project and the board from the dropdown menu and go to the Members of the Board list at the right of the tab.
3. Click on the edit icon (the pencil) under the Role tab of the Members of the Board panel.
4. Choose the new user role from the dropdown menu and click on the green check mark to save the changes.