1. How to manage the Administration panel?
Access the Administration Panel in your Kanbanize account in order to manage new and existing users and their permissions. Don’t forget that you have to be an Administrator of your Kanbanize account in order to manage the Administration Panel.
2. An overview of the Administration panel?
- There are four control tabs related to the users’ management in the account located on the left side of the Administration panel: User Managment, Board Assignee, User Roles, User WIP Limits.
- All registered users in Kanbanize are listed in the Registration Members centered in the panel.
3. Administration Control Tabs
3. 1. User Management – select it to get the list of all registered users, their status, and details:
- name | username | email | privileges | 2FA
Use the registration members settings (the dotted icon to the right of each email) to perform the following actions: edit user details | delete members| disable users| control boards to which a user is assigned.
3.2 Board Assignees – from this panel, the Administrators choose the Kanban boards to which they want to assign or unassign user ( to/from).
3.3 User Roles (3)– it allows Administrators to define, view, edit new User Roles.
3.4 User WIP Limits (4) - it allows Administrators to define the Work-In-Progress limits for the registered Kanbanize users.
4. Additional Administration Properties
The rest of the functionalities that the Administrators can control from the Administration panel are as follows:
4.1 Runtime policies (5)- access the business rule engine of your account to set up runtime policies. Using the Runtime policies is an easy way to automate your processеs.
4.2 Email Integration (6) - set up the email integration for your account.
4.3 Integrations (7)- configure your Kanbanize integration with different tools.
4.4 Archived Projects and Boards (8)- this tab holds all Projects and Boards that you have archived. It displays: all archived Projects and Boards; the user who archived the and the archiving date.
You can access your archived boards at any time -> just click on the board's name. From here you can also unarchive a board.
4.5 Card Tokens - stickers and blockers management at a global level.