How to Manage the Administration Panel?
Access the Administration Panel in your Kanbanize account in order to manage new and existing users and their permissions. Don’t forget that you have to be an Administrator of your Kanbanize account in order to manage the Administration Panel.
The left side of the Administration panel consists of four main sections related to the users’ management in the account.
1. User Management – it displays a list of all registered users along with the following details:
- name | username | email | privileges | 2FA
Use the registration members settings (the dotted icon to the right) to: edit details | delete members| disable users| control boards to which a user is assigned.
2. Board Assignees – from this panel, the Administrators choose the Kanban boards to which they want to assign or unassign user to/from.
3. User Roles – it allows Administrators to define, view, edit new User Roles.
4. User WIP Limits - it allows Administrators to define the Work-In-Progress limits for the registered Kanbanize users.
The rest of the options have the following functionalities:
5. Runtime policies - access the business rule engine of your account to set up runtime policies. Using the Runtime policies is an easy way to automate your processеs.
6. Email Integration - set up the email integration for your account.
7. Integrations - configure your Kanbanize integration with different tools.
8. Archived Projects and Boards - this tab holds all Projects and Boards that you have archived. It displays: all archived Projects and Boards; the user who archived the and the archiving date.
You can access your archived boards at any time -> just click on the board's name. From here you can also unarchive a board.