Access the Administration Panel in your Kanbanize account in order to manage new and existing users and their permissions. Don’t forget that you have to be an Administrator of your Kanbanize account in order to make changes in the Administration Panel.
At the right side of the Administration panel is located the Invite User tab. Administrators can invite new users to the Kanbanize account by typing in the dedicated email address and sending an invitation. There is an option to execute a bulk import using a file with all the invitees’ email addresses.
The left side of the Administration panel consists of four main sections related to the users’ management in the account.
1. User Management – displays a list of all registered users along with the following details:
- name | user name | email | privileges | 2FA
Use the registration members settings (the dotted icon) to: edit details | delete members| disable users.
2. Board Assignees – this is where from you choose the Kanban board, which you want to assign or unassign user to/from. From the "Non-members of the Board" panel, you will be able to assign a registered Kanbanize user to a given board.
3. User Roles – allows you to define, view, edit new user roles.
4. User WIP Limits - allows you to define Work-In-Progress limits (if you are an administrator) for the registered Kanbanize users.