1. How to copy a Board
To copy a Board → go to the Dashboard, where all your projects and boards are located and select:
- the dotted icon of the Project -> select Manage boards OR
- the dotted icon of the corresponding Board -> select Board settings.
Both navigations will open the "Project and Boards Settings" panel (img.1)-> select the Copy/Move Board menu.
Choose the board that you will copy from the left side of the panel.
To copy it -> select Copy from the dropdown and define the Project from the dropdown list where the board should be copied.
In the Copy board settings, you can choose which board’s assets to be copied along with the board. The system allows you to:
- Make all members of the current board members of the new board (settings will be preserved)
- Copy all cards to the new board (the comments will not be copied)
- move all cards to backlog (preserves swimlanes)
- Preserve types
- preserve Assignees
- copy custom fields
- preserve links - from the options below choose, which links to be preserved
- copy Parent-child links
- copy mirror links
- copy relative links
- copy predecessor-successor links
Checkmark those assets that you want to copy and click on the Copy button to complete the action.
Note: You can use the Copy Board option to create a board template and copy it to different projects.
2. How to Move a board in a different project
You can simply move a board to another project.
Choose the board that you will move from the left side of the panel.
To move it ->select Move from the dropdown list and select the Project from the dropdown list where the board should be transferred.
Click on Move -> a system message appears. Please, confirm if all custom fields assigned to this board will be shared with all other projects. Confirm to make them available in the project or reject and the board will be successfully moved.