In Kanbanize there are two ways to delete a card from the Board.
1. Delete a card from the Context menu
1. Open the Context menu of the card and select the "Delete" icon button.
2. To confirm your action -> click on the "Delete card" button. Click on "Cancel" to cancel the action.
2. Delete a Card from the Card Settings
Open the card by clicking on the card ID or double clicking on the card itself -> click on the card settings (the gear icon at the upper right corner) and select Delete.
3. How to retrieve a card?
If you have deleted a card by mistake and you want to undo the action, follow these steps:
1. Go to Notifications at the top right of your screen -> click on See All Notifications.
2. Find the card you have deleted in the "All Activities" window and click on Undelete Card.
The card will be retrieved in the same position (column and swimlane) from where it was deleted.