1. What does card history show?
The card history provides full transparency and details about everything that has happened with the card. All updates and card events are chronologically recorded in the History tab including author, event details and dates.
2. How to view the card History?
Open the card and go to the History tab.
In the History tab, you can view a list of all card - related actions.
You can use the filter option to search for a certain type of event by typing a keyword in the filter field -> e.g. username, “comment” etc.
- History of card linking
- the card History tab provides a full transparency in regards to the creation and deletion of links. Every time when users create or delete links, the system logs entries in the card history.
- History of Business Rules triggering
- a new history event will be logged when a business rule has been executed, followed by an entry log for the action that has been triggered as per the rule configuration.