1. What is the size of the card field?
In most of the cases, the Size of the card is used as a generic metric and every team defines what to stand for its value. This parameter could represent values such as: planned time a given task would take; how “big” a task is (story points); man-hours, monetary values, etc.
The Size is one of the default properties in the Card details. It can be configured to be displayed as:
- Number: The default value of the Size field has no pattern - it is a number.
- T-shirt sizes (card size is a drop-down list with T-shirt sizes like S, M, L, XL, etc.)
- Fibonacci numbers (card number is a drop-down list with the Fibonacci's numbers)
2. How to configure the card size?
To configure the size field of your cards → go to the main Dashboard, where all your projects and boards are located → select:
- the dotted icon of the corresponding Board -> Board settings.
- the dotted icon of the Project -> Manage boards
Both navigations will open the "Project and Board Settings" panel (Img.1).
From the Global Board Settings, you can choose how your size will look like. Just checkmark one of the three options.
Make sure that you have selected a board from the list of boards located on the left side of the panel and apply the Size configuration to the respective board.
Important: The card size is configured per board.