1. The "All activities" panel overview
The "All Activities" panel stores a history of different activities and events in your account logged in chronological order. To open the panel, click the Notifications icon at the top right side of your account and select See All.
The "All Activities" panel displays the account events in a table format. It captures and displays the following information: Card ID, Workspace, Board, Title, Notification, Details, Author, Date, Event, Assignee.
Click on any of the column headers to sort the results in alphabetical order or numerically in descending/ascending order.
2. How to filter your data?
From the panel, you can filter your account data and select a window of time for reporting. Moreover, you can search for activities of a specific type/selected board/certain author.
*Open the image in a new tab to get a closer view.
Use the filter options at the top of the panel to narrow down your search:
(1) Date from - Date to: You can choose a specific date or set a date range. Select the dates from the calendar picker to refine the timespan of your search.
(2) Author: use the field to select All or perform a search for a specific Author.
Note that the author is a user who has created tasks, while the assignee is the one responsible for the task execution. Open the dropdown list to select the author.
(3) Board name: You can choose All boards or select a certain board and get the activities for the selected board only.
(4) Notification Type: select any of the following options to filter the account activities:
- Reached limit
- Exceeded limit.
(5) Only my subscriptions: using this option, the "All activities" panel will only display activities you are subscribed to receive notifications for.
Note: when you set up your search criteria, click the Search button to perform the search.
3. How to export your activities report?
There are several options you can control from the bottom of the "All activities" panel.
(1) You may select how many results you can get per page.
(2) You can download all your data to a spreadsheet in Excel (xlsx) or (xls) file formats. Choose to export the results from the current page or all pages.
- Note that the Audit log panel in the account Administration provides valuable insight into your environment. For more information, please check the dedicated article.
- If you want to get more information for events related to a certain card in your workflow, you can check the Card History panel. For more information, check the dedicated article.