1. How to quickly search for a card using the Advanced Search tool?
2. How to quickly search for a card using the Board filter?
If you want to find a particular card across your account there are two ways to quickly search for it:
- using the Advanced Search tool to search for a card across all workspaces and boards (p.1)
- using the Board Filter to search for a card on the board where you currently operate (p.2)
1. Search for a card using the Advanced Search Tool
Type a keyword or a card ID in the Advanced Search field (the magnifying glass) at the top side of your board and press the Enter key to run the search. By default, the keyword search will look into the task' Assignee, card ID, Title, and Description. The search runs through all workspaces and boards you are assigned to. The result is shown in a table view with graphical elements for faster and visual perception.
To learn more about the Advanced search tool capabilities, please check the dedicated article.
2. Search for a card using the Board Filter
You can use the Board filter feature to locate a card on a board that is currently opened.
Access the Board filter from the sidebar to the right of your board interface.
Important: This filter is applied per board.
The sidebar tool allows you to filter cards by: ID; Assignee; Title (keyword) or Tags (img.1).
Just enter any of the criteria to apply the filter. Only cards that match the criteria you specified will be displayed on the board.
Note: Use the Reset green button that appears on the top right side of the board to remove the filter.
To learn more about the Board filter feature, please check the dedicated article.