Kanbanize provides the option to add various widgets to the main Dashboard of your account. The Widgets give you at a glance a significant and summarized information from your account, which concerns you and your team.
There are two types of dashboard widgets in Kanbanize: Predefined widgets and Custom widgets.
You can select the following predefined widgets:
1. Cards Assigned To Me: shows all cards, across all projects and boards, which are assigned to you.
2. Overdue Cards: shows all cards, across all projects and boards, which have passed the deadline and are not completed yet (the cards are not in the columns "Done" or "Archive").
3. Overdue Cards Assigned To Me: show all overdue cards, across all projects and boards, which are assigned to you (the cards are not in the columns "Done" or "Archive").
4. Blocked Cards Assigned To Me: shows all blocked cards, across all projects and boards, which are assigned to you.
5. Process Efficiency: Read about the Process Efficiency widget in the dedicated article.
6. Initiatives in Progress: it displays all selected boards in separate blue sections along with the corresponding Initiatives, which are in progress. You can add other boards to the widget using the Selected Boards option in the menu.
Add a Widget
1. Click on the retractable menu (the plus sign) in the bottom right edge of your dashboard -> select Add Widget.
2. Select the widget you wish to add to your Main Dashboard -> click on the Add widget button.
Once you add a widget to your dashboard, it becomes customizable. Each widget has a menu (dotted icon at the right side of the widget), from which you can complete the following actions:
1. Settings: You can configure the information that is displayed by filtering the card details in the widget results. The Configure widget results allows you to choose the fields you wish to be displayed in the widget -> click on Apply changes.
2. Export: Select this option to export the information in Excel.
3. Rename: Select Rename to change the name of the widget -> Type the new name in the Widget name filed -> click on Rename.
4. Switch to Half-View: Reduce the size of the widget to make space for more widgets on your dashboard by clicking on Switch to Half-View. Click on Switch to Full-View to expand the widget again.
5. Remove: If you do not need the widget on your Main Dashboard -> select Remove.
The information in the widgets is automatically refreshed once a day, but you can refresh it manually by clicking on the refresh icon on the right side of the widget. Next to the refresh icon the date and time of the last widget update are displayed.