Click your avatar at the upper right corner of you account interface to open My Account.
It gives you access to the following account areas:
My Account: account details such as real name/user name/email address/Time zone/etc, System Notifications, API, Shortcuts, Settings.
Payment Plan - to learn more, please check the following section.
Support - use the form to contact our support team.
Log Out - log out your account.
2. An overview of "My Account" tab?
You can upload your avatar from the plus icon to the left side of the panel.
(2) NOTIFICATIONS: from this tab, you can configure your system notification settings.
Signing up for notifications in Kanbanize allows you to keep track of your team's activities and your own work activities in the system. Users can get notifications for various events.
(3) API: In this tab, you can generate a key, which will allow you to access the RESTful API.
For more details on how to use the API, check its documentation.
Note: We are working on a REST-based version 2 of the API and a part of it is available as a public beta for testing. You are welcome to try it out and give us your feedback. The documentation is available at https://rnd.kanbanize.com/openapi/.
Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress and there may still be breaking changes in a future release.
(4) SHORTCUTS: in this tab, you can find a list of short keys for actions and navigation in Kanbanize.
(5) SETTINGS: This tab is available for Account Owners only.
- Checkmark "Show all Workspaces and Boards" to activate your admin view.
This way you will be able to see all Workspaces and Boards even if you are not assigned to them.
- Use the "Change Logo" button to apply a custom logo for your login screen. This way users will associate the account as part of your company-wide solutions.
Note: The Settings tab will not be visible to you if you are a regular user or a Workspace Manager.