1. How to access "My Account" Panel?
To access My Account panel ->click on your Avatar at the top right side of your board interface
-> select My Account.
2. An overview of the "My Account" panel?
"My Account" panel consists of five tabs:
- Account Details
You can upload an avatar from the plus icon to the left side of the panel.
ACCOUNT DETAILS: access it to create your Kanbanize username, password, registration email, set your time zone, define language preference.
- NOTIFICATIONS: here you can configure your system notification settings.
- API: In this tab, you can generate a key, which will allow you to access the RESTful API.
- SHORTCUTS: in this tab, you can find a list of short keys for actions and navigation in Kanbanize.
- SETTINGS: This tab is available for Administrators only.
Here you can activate your admin view to see all Projects and Boards in the account as Administrator even if you are not assigned to them.
Note: The Settings tab will not be visible to you if you are a regular user or a Project Manager.