1. How to access "My Account" Panel?
To access My Account panel ->click on your Avatar at the uppermost right side of your board interface
-> select My Account.
2. An overview of "My Account" panel?
The "My Account" panel has five tabs:
- Account Details
Note: You can upload your avatar from the plus icon to the left side of the panel.
(2) NOTIFICATIONS : from this tab users configure their system notification settings.
(3) API: In this tab, you can generate a key, which will allow you to access the RESTful API.
(4) SHORTCUTS: in this tab, you can find a list of short keys for actions and navigation in Kanbanize.
(5) SETTINGS: This tab is available for Account Owners only.
- Checkmark "Show all Workspaces and Boards" to activate your admin view.
This way you will be able to see all Worskapces and Boards even if you are not assigned to them.
- Use the "Change Logo" button to apply a custom logo for your login screen. This way users will associate the account as part of your company-wide solutions.
Note: The Settings tab will not be visible to you if you are a regular user or a Workspace Manager.