How to Subscribe?
To make your Kanbanize subscription, access your trial account. Click on your avatar at the top right side of the account interface and select "Payment Plan".
Note: Only users with "Account Owner" or "Make Payments" privileges have access to this panel.
The panel prompts you to select (img. 1):
(1) SUBSCRIPTION PLAN:
- > use the dropdown menu and select one of the following options:
- Monthly (pay as you go) -> The Monthly subscription is paid only by credit card.
It has automatic recurring monthly payments. You could cancel the subscription at any point in time and renew it again on demand.
- Monthly (annual commitment) to get a 10% discount -> The monthly subscription is paid only by credit card. This option requires yearly committed payments that are paid on 12 equal installments each month. The monthly plan will be automatically renewed and your credit card will be charged on the monthly due date. You can upgrade during the year and your monthly fee will go up only for the remaining period. If the subscription is canceled before the committed end date, a one-month payment will be collected as a cancellation fee.
- Annual (pre-paid) to get a 20% discount -> The annual subscription is yearly prepaid.
It is paid either by credit card or with a bank transfer. You will receive a notification 45 days before the expiration date. Note that you can upgrade during the year, paying only the delta for the remaining subscription period.
(2) NUMBER OF USERS - our plans are based on different tiers of users with the lowest one being for up to 15 users. The other tier plans 20, 25, 30 up to 1000 license seats provide a volume discount at each next level.
-> use the dropdown menu to select your tier.
(3) ADD-ON FEATURES
-> checkmark the boxes to include any or all of the add-ons to your subscription plan.
- Business Rules <-> define the Number of Business Rules
With the business rules, you can automate your processes. You can buy business rules in bulk packages, starting from 10 to 300 rules per account. To learn more about the rules, please check the dedicated article.
- SSO & 2FA
Secure access to Kanbanize with Two-Factor Authentication and Single Sign-on.
Note: The payment calculator instantly displays the amount of your payment based on the options you choose. Important: Select in what currency would you prefer to pay: EUR or USD
At the bottom of the panel, you have to provide your company details:
- Company name (or your full name)
- Company address (or your full address)
- VAT Number
* Tax notice: If you do not have a VAT number, the appropriate tax for the country will be added.
European companies with no VAT, are subject to a in taxes.
Click the "Next Payment Details" button to complete the subscription process.
In the next panel, you can review your Subscription Plan Summary and provide:
- If you pay by CREDIT CARD: Contact details and your credit card information.
- If you pay BY BANK: Please, provide your contact information. After submitting your subscription, our system will automatically issue an Invoice with the Kanbanize Bank details and send it over to the provided Contact email. You have 30 days to make the wire transfer.
Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the payment.
* -> provide an email where Invoices for all transactions will be delivered.
* Purchase Order Number (this is optional) -> PO to show on the Invoice.
* All Invoices get stored in the Payment panel under "Invoices".