Using colors is an easy and quick way to make a card stand out and to categorize and group your work.
There are two ways to set up a card color:
1. Set the color from the Card Details
Open the card and click on the Color field -> select one of the seven main colors in Kanbanize or click on the color icon to expand the color palette with more than 90 colors -> select a color and click on "Update card" to save the changes.
2. Set the color from the card context menu
Open the Context menu of the card -> click on Color to open the color palette -> select a color or click on the arrow to expand the color palette with more than 90 colors -> select the color and click away to close the Context menu.
- Use card colors in combination with card templates as a quick and easy way to create cards with predefined properties
- Use the same color for the cards and the swimlanes in which they have been created.
- Use card colors as a priority indicator: warm colors for high and critical priority and cold colors for normal and low priority.
Learn more about how to use card colors for prioritizing tasks with Kanban.