Using the Payment Panel, you can manage your Kanbanize subscription and payments.
Only users with "Account Owners" and "Make Payments" privileges have access to the Payment Panel in Kanbanize. From the Payment Panel, you can manage your Kanbanize subscription and payments.
To access the panel, click on your avatar at the top right side of your account interface and select the "Payment Plan" option.
1. FOR TRIALS
If you still test the product and you have a trial account, the panel (img.1) prompts you to make your Kanbanize subscription.
(1) Select a Subscription plan:
- Monthly (pay as you go) - the payment is automatically collected on a monthly basis. You can cancel the subscription at any point in time and renew it again on demand.
- Monthly (annual commitment)- 5% discount: subscriptions are yearly committed payments that are paid on 12 equal portions /every month/. You could upgrade during the year increasing your monthly fee for the remaining subscription period. If the subscription is canceled before the committed end date, one monthly payment will be collected as a cancellation fee.
- Annual (pre-paid) -15% discount: subscriptions are yearly prepaid and you will receive notifications 45 days before the expiration date. You could upgrade during the year paying only the delta for the remaining subscription period.
(2) Number of Users - the plans are based on different tiers of users with the lowest one being for up to 15 users. The other tier plans 20, 25, 30 up to 1000 license seats provide a volume discount at each next level.
(3) Additional user Licenses - If you need license seats between the offered tiers, you can add the extra number of users on top of the selected tier. Note: The price per user depends on your current subscription plan and the included add-ons.
(4) Add-on Features
- Business Rules -> define the number of Business Rules (5).
Note: With the business rules, you automate your processes. For more information, please check the dedicated article.
- Analytics - check the dedicated section.
- SSO & 2FA
* The payment calculator instantly displays the amount of your payment based on the options you choose.
At the bottom of the panel, you have to input your company details, select the currency (USD or EUR) and proceed further with "Next Payment Details" to complete with the subscription process.
2. FOR CUSTOMERS
If you are already a customer, the panel will display your Current Subscription Details as follows:
- Current Subscription Plan: Annual or Monthly
- Due Date
- Licensed Users
Invoices: get access to all Invoices.
Аnnual plans are not automatically renewed. The system will notify you 45 days before the due date, so users with relevant permissions have to manually proceed with the annual renewal process.
If you have subscribed on a monthly basis, your subscription will be automatically renewed on the due date.