There are sometimes tasks on your board, which need further work from a different team and therefore need to be forwarded to a different team board (e.g. to the Marketing board).
In Kanbanize, you can easily achieve that by editing your Workflow and creating an additional column in your board (e.g. "For the Marketing team" column) -> then configuring the runtime policy "Card is moved" as per the description below.
You need to set up the following configurations:
1. Create additional columns on your board (see the image below):
Add a column for each team you collaborate more often with.
2. Create a "Card is moved" runtime policy and configure it as follows:
- WHEN - a card is moved.
- AND - the position is board "X", column "For Marketing".
- THEN - move the card to the "Marketing" board, in "Requested" column and set the assignee to "None" (this configuration is optional - it is useful to un-assign the card, as the person who has moved it, probably does not work on the new board).
- Save the newly created Runtime policy.
When you need to move a card to the Marketing board, just drag & drop it to the "For Marketing" column and the card will be automatically moved to the defined position of the corresponding board.
Note: If you have several columns for other teams on your board (e.g. For Marketing, For Support, For Operations), you need to create an extra runtime policy for each column.