1. What does the card history show?
The card history provides full transparency of all card-related events such as: task movement, changed assignee, new color, selected priority, etc. Each card has a history tab.
To open it, you first need to open the card and click the History tab to see all entries.
All new card events and updates are logged chronologically, including information about the author, additional event details and timestamp. You can use the filter option for a quick search.
* Open the card in a new tab to get a closer view.
- History of card linking
- the card History tab provides full transparency in regards to the creation and deletion of links. Every time when users create or delete card links, the system logs entries in the card history.
- History of Business Rules triggering
- a new history event will be logged every time when a business rule is executed. It will be followed by an entry log for the action that has been triggered as per the rule setup.