1. Workspace Location
The Workspaces in Kanbanize are represented by the blue ribbons on the left side of the Dashboard.
2. Workspace Settings - an overview
Think of a Workspace as a folder that collects Kanban boards.
Each Workspace has its own settings -> click the three dots (settings) icon that belongs to every Workspace in your account to open the Workspace settings panel.
Note: the Board settings to some extent overlap with the Workspace settings.
From the Workspace settings panel, you can manage the following account settings and activities:
- Rename Workspace: use it to edit the Workspace name.
- Copy Workspace: make a copy of the Workspace including all Boards.
- Manage Boards - bring up the "Workspace and Board Settings" panel that allows you to configure settings for the boards that belong to the respective Workspace.
This panel is also accessible from the Board settings icon.
Important: When you open the settings panel, make sure you will select the board where configurations will be applied. You can do that from the left side of the panel.
All configurations are per Board.
- Manage Card Types: this is a shortcut to the Create Card Types panel.
- Manage Card Templates: this is a shortcut to the Add new template panel.
- Manage Custom Fields: this is a shortcut to the Add new custom field panel.
- Save as Workspace Template: this is a shortcut to the create new workspace template panel that allows you to save workspace and boards and use re-use them to the same account or each external account associated with your Kanbanize registration email.
- Archive Workspace: use this option to archive a workspace in your account.