Overview of the Workspace Settings
The Workspaces in Kanbanize are represented by the blue ribbons on the left side of the Dashboard.
Think of a Workspace as a folder that collects the Kanban board of a certain department.
Each Workspace has its own settings. Click the three dots icon that belongs to every Workspace in your account to open the Workspace settings panel.
From the Workspace Settings, you can perform the following actions:
- Rename: use it to change the Workspace name.
- Copy: make a copy of the Workspace including all Boards.
- Card Templates: this is a shortcut to the Add new template panel. From there you create card templates.
- Save as Workspace Template: this is a shortcut to create a new workspace template panel that allows you to save workspace and boards and use re-use them to the same account or each external account associated with your Kanbanize registration email.
- Add to dashboard - you can add the workspace to any of your custom dashboards.
- Archive Workspace: use this option to archive a workspace in your account.