1. Workspace Settings
The Workspaces in Kanbanize are represented by the blue ribbons on the left side of the Dashboard.
Think of a Workspace as a folder that collects the Kanban board of a certain department.
Each Workspace has its own settings. Click the three dots icon that belongs to every Workspace in your account to open the Workspace settings panel.
From the Workspace Settings, you can perform the following actions:
- Rename Workspace: use it to change the Workspace name.
- Copy Workspace: make a copy of the Workspace including all Boards.
- Manage Boards - bring up the "Workspace and Board Settings" panel that allows you to configure settings for the boards that belong to the respective Workspace. This panel is also accessible from the Board settings icon that belongs to every board.
- Manage Card Templates: this is a shortcut to the Add new template panel. From there you create card templates.
- Manage Custom Fields: this is a shortcut to the Add new custom field panel. From there you create card custom fields.
- Save as Workspace Template: this is a shortcut to the create a new workspace template panel that allows you to save workspace and boards and use re-use them to the same account or each external account associated with your Kanbanize registration email.
- Archive Workspace: use this option to archive a workspace in your account.