1. The Board Settings
The Workspaces in Kanbanize are represented by the blue ribbons on the left side of the Dashboard.
Think of a Workspace as a folder that collects the Kanban boards of a certain department. There is no limit on the number of boards you can create under a workspace.
Every Board has its own board settings and is configured separately. To configure your board settings, click the three dots icon that belongs to the selected board.
Note: The Workspaces also have their own workspace settings.
From the Board settings panel, you can manage the following account settings and activities:
- Open Analytics - this redirects you to a set of powerful analytics data charts and graphs, which are embedded in Kanbanize. The analytic modules help you identify bottlenecks and provide predictability of your workflow so that you can make better data-driven decisions.
- Edit Workflow - activate the edit workflow mode of your board and use the edit workflow designer to fully customize your workflow i.e create new columns and lanes, set the WIP limit, etc.
- Rename Board - use it to change your Board name.
- Board Settings - customize and configure your board. Please, check the description below and follow the links for more detailed information.
(1) Manage Boards - provides a list of all boards in the Workspace. Select the board for which you apply the settings from the left side of the panel. From this tab you can manage:
- Copy/Move Board - manage predefined custom fields and create new custom fields for the cards in the respective board. For further details, please check the dedicated article.
(2) Templates - create a card template by setting up predefined card properties. They will be constant for the cards for which that template is applied. For more details, check the dedicated article.
- Archive Board - select it to archive the respective board. For more information, please check the dedicated article.