1. The Board Location
The Workflow environment collects your Kanban boards. There is no limit on the number of boards you can create under a workflow.
2. Kanbanize settings
Each Board has own settings panel and is configured separately.
To configure your board settings, click the three dots (settings) icon that belongs to every board.
Note: Workspaces also have their own workspace settings, which to some extent overlap with the Board settings.
- The Board settings
From the Board settings panel, you can manage the following account settings and activities:
- Open Analytics - this redirects you to a set of powerful analytics data charts and graphs, which are embedded in Kanbanize. Using these modules helps you identify bottlenecks and provide predictability of your workflow so that you can make better data-driven decisions.
- Edit Workflow - activate the edit workflow mode of the board and use the edit workflow designer to fully customize your workflow i.e create new columns and lanes.
- Rename Board - use it to change your Board name.
- Board Settings - customize and configure your board. Please, check the description below and follow the links for more detailed information.
(1) Manage Boards - provides a list of all boards in the Workspace.
(2) Types - create card types to categorize the tasks in the respective board. For more information, please check the dedicated article.
(3) Templates - create a card template by setting up predefined card properties. They will be constant for the cards for which that template is applied. For more details, check the dedicated article.
(4) Custom Fields - manage predefined custom fields and create new custom fields for the cards in the respective board. For further details, please check the dedicated article.
(5) Custom Fields - provides access to the custom fields that already exist so you can easily add them to the board. Form this panel you can make the selected custom field mandatory for the card. Every time when you create a card the respective custom field will become available.
(6) Copy/Move Board - copy or move any of your boards. For more details, please check the dedicated article.
- Archive Boards - use it to archive the selected board. Please, check out this article to learn more about the archiving process in Kanbanize.