The Card Zoom Switch is added to the bottom right side of each board.
It allows you to toggle four different views of the cards on the board. Just switch between the points on the slider to instantly activate one of the following card views:
- Large (Alt+Shift+4) - this is a larger view of the cards on your board.
- Normal (Alt+Shift+3) - this is the default view of the cards. It displays the cards in accordance with the users view settings.
- Compact (Alt+Shift+2) - this view displays the cards minimized with only the essential card properties such as: title (if the title is too long, hover over it), assignee, and blocked status.
You can also see the color notation configured for your card.
- Bird's eye view (Alt+Shift+1) - this view of the board is an entirely minimized mode only displaying the color notation of each card as well as blocked status (if present). It allows you to see a bigger portion of the board at a glance, that gives you an idea of how stable your workflow is across stages. This is particularly useful when you have a lot of cards stuck in a certain column.
- If the "Normal" or the "Large" view is selected, all cards linked to the Initiatives get displayed on a single row for a more compact appearance. All icons that correspond to the Initiative properties are visible right above.
When the linked cards are more than the allowed first-row space, you have to click the three dots icon to visualize the rest of the linked cards.
Double click the icon to visualize the linked cards of all Initiatives on the Board with a single action.
- With the "Large" view, the Initiative Title displays on a separate row and the icons that correspond to the item properties are visible right above for quick access.
Note: With this view, when the item has no Custom ID, the default system ID is displayed.
When you select "Normal" view, the Title is positioned next to the progress indicator icon. If it is too long the initiative properties icons are hidden. The Card ID is no longer visible. In this way, the title stands out in a more compact view of the Initiatives.
- When you click either the "Tag" or "Size" icon on an Initiative, the corresponding values become visible right below the row of linked cards. Click the respective value, if you want to change it.