1. А New Card Design Released for All Users
With Product Update 6.6, the latest card redesign is implemented for all Kanbanize users.
It provides both visual and functional enhancements for a better experience and ease of use.
2. Copy and Sync Linked Card Properties
A very powerful improvement in the card linking behavior is introduced. It allows you to copy and keep in sync the card properties of any two (or more) cards in the system. All the mind-blowing details can be found in the dedicated article: Copy and Sync Linked Card Properties
NOTE: All Mirror Card links are now replaced with Relative links. Тhe functionality is completely preserved, so no adjustments in the system are required.
The business rule "Mirror Card is Moved" is no longer available, but all existing business rules trigger system events under the "Relative card is moved" rule.
3. Board Webhooks (integrations)
Integrating Kanbanize with other systems just got 10 times easier. We've introduced a lightweight approach to notify web URLs when changes in Kanbanize occur. See how the webhooks work in the dedicated article: Webhooks in Kanbanize
4. Other Product Enhancements
- The "Get Log Time Activities" API method is now available in Kanbanize. Use this method to get all logged time activities for a specified period of time. The API documentation is available here.
- A dropdown list with all users assigned to the board is now available at the closed card view. You can use the filter to quickly find a name. For convenience, your Username always appears at the second position in the list.
5. Mobile Apps
- Card Links overview available for Android and iOS apps
- Move cards from card details screen now available for Android