Admin Privileges are a system level of permissions that allow users to access and manage different areas of Administration Panel and product modules.
There are 5 Admin Privileges:
1. Account Owner
Users with Account Owner privileges have all of the Administration Privileges enabled.
That also includes the permissions to:
- view all boards in the account (note: only users that are assigned to a board can have the editing permissions)
- add/remove assignees on all boards
- change the company name and logo
- initiate a trial period for Add-ons
2. Create Workspaces
Allows users to create and manage new Team Workspaces. That includes the permissions to create and manage Card Templates, Custom Fields and Tokens on the Workspace level.
3. Make payments
Allows users to view and change account payment methods and manage subscription settings. That includes the permissions to:
- change the number of user and Manager license seats
- start/end subscriptions for Add-ons
- access payment invoices
4. Manage Business Rules
Allows users to work with Business Rules automation engine. That includes the permissions to create, modify and delete Business Rules on all boards where the user is an assignee.
5. Manage Integrations
Allows users to enable/disable and manage all integrations in the account. That includes the right to manage the Email Integration and Board Webhooks.