1. How to access the Administration panel?
Use the administration icon at the top right side of your Kanbanize account interface to access the panel.
2. The Administration panel: an Overview
From the Administration panel, users with the relevant permissions can manage new and existing Kanbanize users, their privileges and permissions, invite new users, assign users to boards, control user WIP limits.
You have control over the Business Rules and Integrations settings panels.
The three main tabs in the Administration panel as follows:
- User Management (1) - all user-related activities will be performed from the control tabs in the row.
- Business Rules (2)- the tab provides access to all Business rules in Kanbanize.
- Integrations (3) - Email Integration and Integrations with other systems.
- Security & Audit Logs (4) - manage your security at a global level and track all system and user-invoked events in chronological order.
1. User Management
The User management provides access to the following control tabs: Users, Roles, Board Members, Workspace Managers, User WIP Limits and Invite Users.
(1) Users - it displays registered users in a list which you can filter or sort by clicking on the grid columns – name | username | email | Admin privileges | 2FA.
For more information about user management, please check the dedicated article.
(2) Roles - open the panel to view, edit and define new user roles. You can view, edit and define new user roles from here. There are 3 main columns which outline the task permissions, allowed actions and board permissions when you choose to add a new role.
(3) Board Members - from this panel, the Account Owners or the Workspace Managers choose the Kanban boards to which they want to assign or unassign a user (to/from).
(4) Workspace Managers - have full permissions to configure Workspaces and Boards they are assigned to. That includes the ability to manage Board assignees. Once assigned to board the Workspace manager status will override any previous User Role and grant user full permissions.
(5) User WIP Limits (4) - it allows Account Owners and users with Workspace managers permissions to define the Work-In-Progress limits for the registered Kanbanize users.
(6) Invite Users - use this button to invite new users to your account. Only Account Owners can invite new users.
2. Business Rules
Access the business rule engine of your account to set up process automations. For more details, please check the dedicated article.
4. Security & Audit Logs
Using these options you can manage your security environment at a global account level and review entry logs for key areas in your account administration. For more details, please check the dedicated article.