In the User Management tab of the Administration Panel, you can find a list of all registered members in your account.
The information you get displayed for each user is:
Name (1), Username (2), Email (3), Admin Privileges (4), 2FA (5), an additional menu (6), and the Invite User link (7).
You can use the filter to quickly find the user you need or sort out the information by clicking on the grid columns - (1,2,3,4).
As an Account owner, you can grant users with privileges, which gives them extensive rights to perform different actions in the system.
Click the -> No Admin privilege link (4) that belongs to every user to open the Admin Privilege panel and select any of the available privileges.
Checkmark the 2FA box (5) to raise the security of your account by adding a second step to the login process where users are asked to provide a one-time password generated by Kanbanize Mobile app.
Click the three dots icon (Registration members settings) (6) at the rightmost part of the lane to perform the following actions (img.1):
- Edit member - change user's name, username, email address
- Edit admin privileges - update privileges
- Delete member - delete a user from your Kanbanize account
- Disable/enable member - disabled users cannot access the account anymore and their license seat gets free, while all of their information is preserved in the system. With this feature, you can use one license and switch between different users without having to delete anyone.
- Assigned Boards - the panel displays all boards in your account. The user is assigned to all marked boards. Checkmark an empty box to assign users to other boards in your account and give them a role or Workspace Manager permissions.
Use the Invite User link (7) to invite new user members to your account. You can invite new team members over their email addresses. For more information, please read the dedicated article.