You have to be an Account Owner or a Workspace Manager of at least two Workspaces in your account to be able to copy or move boards from one Workspace to another.
1. How to Copy or Move a Board?
To copy or move a Board to a different Workspace → open the Dashboard, where all your Workspaces and Boards are located and select:
- the settings icon of the Workspace the board belongs to -> select Manage boards to display the "Workspace and Boards Settings" panel
- the settings of the Board you want to Copy -> select Board settings to display the "Workspace and Boards Settings" panel
From the "Workspace and Boards Settings" panel (img.1) > open the Copy/Move Board section.
At the left side of the panel, you will find the list of all existing boards that belong to the Workspace. Make sure that you have selected the Board that you want to Copy or Move (1).
In order to do this you need to use the combination of the two dropdown lists:
(2) Use the first one to select your action - Copy or Move the current board.
(3) The second drop-down list contains all available Workspaces: select the one to Copy or Move your current board to.
Please, check the Notes below - before confirming your action by clicking the Copy or Move button.
If you select to Copy a Board, the system allows you to choose which board’s properties to be copied along with the board. Checkmark those properties that you want to copy.
Click the Copy button to trigger the action.
If you select to Move the Board you will not be able to customize the properties and you will move the Board as it is. Click the Move button to trigger the action.
Please, check the dedicated article to learn how to Copy a Workspace with all the boards within.