You have to be an Account Owner or a Workspace Manager of at least two Workspaces in your account to be able to copy or move boards from one Workspace to another.
1. How to access the Copy/Move Board actions?
Go to the Dashboard, where all your Workspaces and Boards are located and select:
- the settings of the Board that you want to copy/move -> select Board settings to display the "Workspace and Boards Settings" panel.
- the Workspace settings where the board belongs to -> select Manage boards to display the "Workspace and Boards Settings" panel
How to Copy a board?
On the left side of the panel, you will find the list of all existing boards that belong to the Workspace. Make sure that you have selected the Board that you want to Copy (1).
Select Copy (2) and choose the Workspace (3) where you want to copy the Board to.
Before selecting the "Copy" button (4), you can choose to copy some board settings (5) such as:
- Copy all members of the current board
- Copy all cards to the new board (the comments will not be copied)
- move all cards to the backlog (preserves swim lanes)
- preserve types
- preserve assignees
- copy custom fields
- preserve links * copy parent - child
* copy relative links
* copy predecessor-successor links
How to Move a Board?
On the left side of the panel, you will find the list of all existing boards (1) that belong to the Workspace.
Select "Move" (2) and choose the Workspace (3) where you want to move the Board to. Click the "Move" button.
Please, check the dedicated article to learn how to copy a Workspace with all belonging boards.