The Security controls (1) and Audit logs (2) in the account are managed by the Account Owners.
They can be accessed from the Administration panel.
The Security Controls (img. 1) provide а way to manage your security environment at a global account level. These options ensure better data protection and defense against intrusion and unauthorized access to the system.
Users with relevant permissions can enable or disable the following system activities for the entire account:
- Creation and access to Public Filters - enable or disable the creation of Public Filters in the account. If disabled, then the access to all existing Public filters will be revoked.
- Adding Card Attachments - enable or disable file attachments inside cards and initiatives. If disabled, then users will not be able to attach any files from their PC or cloud storage to the cards and initiatives.
- Logging out on browser exit - log out users when they exit internet browsers
- Workspace managers can delete boards - allow Workspace managers to delete boards that they are assigned to. If disabled, only Account Owners will be able to delete boards.
- Workspace Templates can be made available externally :
This option allows making the Workspace Templates available to users in different Kanbanize accounts, where they sign-in with the same registered email address. If disabled the templates will be available only for this account.
The Audit log supplies one of the most effective ways of tracking system information.
It provides increased security, transparency and gives valuable insight into your environment.
Click View Logs at the bottom of the panel to review entry logs for all key areas in your account administration.
The Audit Logs track all system and user-invoked events and modifications in chronological order and displays the reasons for unsuccessful events.
This helps Account Owners monitor system performance and keep track of potential workflow disruptions.
The Audit Logs panel stores and displays the following activities based on user or system actions:
- User Management (events per user)
- Business rules (events per Business Rules)
- Email Integration
- API 1
- API 2
- User Last Activity
1) User Management
The User management log traces user activities in the system.
It reflects all changes in the following areas:
- user profile settings
- privileges and WiP limits
- updates in board roles and assignees
- status changes for Workspace Managers.
The User management audit log captures and presents the following information:
Event Type, Author, Affected user, Details Time zone.
2) Business Rules
The Business Rules log reflects the latest successful execution of the Active Business rules as well as cards affected by those rules.
It captures and displays the following information: Business rules name, Business rule ID, Executed on Card ID, Executed at.
3) Email Integration
The email integration log reflects the status of each message that the email integration processes.
It captures and displays the following information: Sender, Receivers, Subject, Details, Received at.
You can easily verify if the email if successfully processed or what is the reason for the failure.
The Webhook log reflects all modifications made to webhook connections across all of the boards in the account.
It captures and displays the following information: Event type, Username, Details, Time.
5) API v1
The API (version 1) log reflects all calls to the API and the user that sent the request.
It captures and displays the following information: Resources, Username, Time
6) API v2
The API (version 2) log reflects all calls to the API and the user that sent the request.
It captures and displays the following information: Status Code, Method, Resources, Username, Time.
7) User Last Activity
The User last activity log reflects the latest activity of all registered Kanbnize users.
It captures and displays the following information: Username, Real Name, Last activity (timestamp)