Looker Studio (Google Data Studio) is one of the most popular reporting platforms where you can collect and work with complex business data.
With Looker Studio, you create interactive reports for your needs, clickable visualizations charts, and comprehensive dashboards from your data sets and share them with your audience.
Note: The Looker Studio integration uses the existing Kanbanize Power BI Integration capabilities and works as a wrapper of the exported data.
To get started, search for the Kanbanize Connector in the Looker Studio.
Here is a link to the connector: https://lookerstudio.google.com/data?search=kanbanize
2. Get your Kanbanize data by creating a "Power BI" dataset
Step 1: Use the Advanced Search functionality in Kanbanize to get data and export custom reports. You can use filters to narrow down your data and configure it to hide/show certain properties and thus focus on a specific portion of data.
Note: when configuring your results, you can select "Description" to get displayed relevant content per card. The number of characters with spaces depends on the number of results you get in your report.
- If you get from 1 to 10 results (cards), the system displays 100000 characters from the description.
- if you get from 11 to 30 results (cards), the system displays up to 30000 characters.
from 31 to 100 cards - up to 10000 characters.
from 101 to 300 - up to 3000 characters.
from 301 to 1000 - up to 1000 characters.
from 1001 to 3000 - up to 300 characters.
above 3000 - up to 100 characters.
Step 2. Once you generate your report, proceed further and Save it. Give it a name, checkmark the Power BI query, and select "Save Filter".
Step 3. You will see the generated script from your search results. Copy the script to use it in the advanced query editor in Power BI.
3. Activate the KanbanizeConnector and build your reports in the Looker Studio platform.
1. Upon deployment you need to authorize the connector for your Google Account.
2. In the KanbanizeConnector copy the Power BI Query from the Advanced Search and connect it.
2. The connector should wrap and extract all property fields from Power BI and prepare them for the Looker Studio format.
3. Once these are accepted, you will have your Looker Studio set ready for building the Reports you need:
Note: Take a look at the following video for detailed settings and step-by-step guidance on how to use the Connector: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gBB2Tdl7GLsDRnaiEgf07nZmM_Hn0-j-/view?usp=sharing
Terms and conditions: https://kanbanize.com/terms-of-use